Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chapter 2: A Change in Tides

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Elazul looked over to Kragel but having not known him that well didn't really see anything in particular different. Though he felt the difference in his energy.

"Any particular place your interested in going then?", Elazul asked Kragel. The vampire had his own motives, though if information as to where Eizan's location could be found, follow Kragel he would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net
Soul
Soul

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Soul glanced at Kragel and then looked toward Elazul.

"Perhaps we should just continue and. Kragel seems absorbed in his new found state. He may give us clues later as to what direction we need to head in."
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 am

The vampire did look a bit thralled, almost mesmerized. Where should they go though? Having nothing to go on but a possible archive in this realm. Trying hard to think, a memory caught Elazul's attention, a memory about the Forest of Trials.

Kragel had said that they must return there, Elazul looked over to Soul.

"I think we should go to the Forest of Trials, there is a temple there that we must visit." The angel stated, turning in the new direction. The Forest of Trials was not where Elazul wanted to be, though that is the only place he could think of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Number of posts : 176
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm

"Well, like I said, What you're looking for isn't in the archives" Kragel began, I looked for years and there was nothing to be found.
Kragel drew closer and lowered his voice so that not even Soul's keen ears could hear, nor even notice the exchange thanks to the finesse of the "vampire." "I know where Hrist lays. Years ago it was my fault he was released, and with the help of...outside influences he was laid to rest once again. If you wish to learn more the only thing you can do is find the outsider...You shall learn soon enough"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5