Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chapter 2: A Change in Tides

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul
Soul

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Soul nodded in understanding without disturbing the hawk on his shoulder. With the drive he possessed, and the fact that Kragel was as close to family as he had at the time, he would stick around for as long as he could until the path to more answers was revealed.

"Since I do not know what the exact plan is, I guess you should lead the way Kragel. I shall do what I can to assist."

A flicker of color went through Soul's eyes. The thought of adventure and danger now ahead of him brought out the true Soul.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:54 am

Elazul called the door open with telepathy and stepped out. "I will meet you two at the gate" Elazul sent to Kragel and Souls minds. The air was cool and muffled in the night sky. Elazul crouched slightly and darted up the buildings to the rooftops which he began traversing towards the gate.

Elazul wondered exactly why they had to return to the forest so soon, figuring Hrist's minions would still be there. Elazul skip over an intersection and was drawing near the edge of the city. The Elaria Gate would not be far.

After a few more moments of rooftops, the gate was below Elazul. To wait for the others he perched at the edge of the roof and stared down at the passerby, holding Lilea close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 am

Soul started for the entrance, ready to begin on a new adventure. Kragel grabbed him by the shoulder and held him back.

"Soul, this time, I'm sorry, but we won't be working together. I have plans that beg of my attention now more than ever. Have Elazul lead you to the forest to finish his journey. Help him. I'm sure you will enjoy that." Kragel said.

Soul searched Kragel's eyes for an answer but found only shadow and mystery. He nodded, knowing this was another card fate dealt to him. If this would be the last meeting, then Soul would honor this last request. Going towards the gate, he whispered "Farewell, brother."

Last edited by Soul on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Elazul sat atop the roof of an apartment complex still holding Lilea. She stirred a bit in her sleep but otherwise seemed peaceful. Elazul touched a finger to her forehead and her dream flowed into his mind.

The area was a woodland meadow and a decently sized stream was nearby. Elazul looked around to see Lilea walking and looking ragged. The same clothes he met her in. Wondering why she was here he walked over to her and touched her shoulder. Emotions flooded Elazul and he could no longer see Lilea, in fact he couldn't control where he was looking.

Elazul had taken Lileas view and this was enough, he let the link drop and then all the sounds of the city were back. Elazul looked at Lilea wondering why she dreamt of that time.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:51 am

Soul finally arrived at the gate, noticing Elazul holding Lilea. He motioned for Elazul to come down so they can discuss the future plans.

"Kragel has his own plans for what he wants to do, so for what I owe him, you have my services. Now, the questions of the matter become: Where are we going and what are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:55 am

Elazul hopped down from the roof and landed silently on the ground. Listening to Soul he thought to himself of why he should go back to the Forest of Trials.

"Kragel and you seem to be close, did he reveal anything as to why we are going to the Divine Realm?"
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:38 pm

"I haven't the slightest clue. All I know is he requested that I go along with you to aid in your quest."

Soul held up his arm and turned his gaze towards the sky to watch his hawk friend soar down to land.

After the hawk had perched on top of his arm, Soul turned back towards Elazul.

"I guess, now, our destination and goal is up to you. I am merely along for the ride until some other purpose presents itself."
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 pm

"We need to find out more about Eizan and Hrist. Apparently they are of the most importance. We need to find Eizan. Would you know where we might start?"

Elazul looked a Soul expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 pm

"To be honest, I haven't the slightest idea. But where information is an issue, there is always a way to coerce the information out of people." Soul said with a grin.

"Perhaps asking around the tavern could be of use. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:20 pm

"That sounds good to me, which one might you suggest?" Elazul asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:57 pm

"I know there is one a few blocks from here. We might as well try that one. I tend to stray away from people as it is unless I need information, so I don't have a preference."

Soul began walking in the direction of the tavern, with his hawk perched on his shoulder.

"So, care to fill me in on the series of events from the Forest of Trials?"
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Number of posts : 176
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Kragel turned off the lights in his small room so as to better channel the darkness through his body. This would be a large jump. In the past hour the black markings traveling up his right arm had made its way to his face. The time was coming much quicker than he had expected. He sat on the cold stone for of his room and put his hands together as if praying...but this was much more sinister than praying. He slowly began to chant, and the black markings on his arm and face began to glow a faint blue color. as quickly as he had begun his ritual, he was in another room, completely devoid of light. Luckily, the immortal's sight was more acute than a humans, and though he couldn't see color, he could at least see everything in the room. It was completely empty aside from the alchemical circle in which he stood. Kragel took off what remained of his clothes and stood, again, in the middle of the circle. The ritual would soon begin...
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:10 pm

As they walked Elazul explained what was happening and what had happened in the Forest of Trials, from his escape to where they were standing.

"So basically I am a hybrid angel... a freak I guess."
Elazul said solemnly and looked at Soul. "Not really sure what to do though, I can't say that I am premonition gifted."
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:27 am

Soul pondered a moment, letting everything sink in.

"Well, I guess we should try to figure out what Hrist ultimately wants and where he is at. Although asking about Hrist outright would be very dangerous. Any suggestions before we start gathering information?"
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 am

"Hmm we need to go to the Divine Realm and find Eizans files." Elazul thought in realization. "There should be some info on Hrist and Eizan there."

Elazul turned back toward the gate. He motioned for Soul to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Kragel slowly stretched his arms out to the side, letting the darkness channel through him. He soon began to chant the words to an ancient ritual...a ritual as ancient as his kind. The glowing markings on his arm and face slowly began engulf the rest of his body, then they began to conquer every inch of his unmarked flesh, turning his entire body into a glowing mass. The glowing markings began to leave Kragel's flesh though his feet, soaking into the circle surrounding him. The pale illumination engulfed the room, then slowly faded, crawling back into Kragel's flesh. Kragels skin grew darker then the normal pale color, making him a pale gray instead of white. The ritual was complete, and the time was soon at hand. Kragel withdrew this clothes, putting them back on.

"And so it begins..." Kragel said to himself, a smile slowly creeping across his face.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:51 am

Soul noticed Elazul change direction and followed his lead.

"I take it you just realized something? Care to share? Or should I just enjoy the surprise?"

I still have a lot to learn about this Elazul. He keeps things hidden like Kragel and I do, Soul mused.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:48 am

Elazul turned his head and looked at Soul from the corner of his eye. "Were going to the Empires archives to find out info, unless something else comes up." He said and waited till the guards were looking away. Elazul then dashed into the gate, the Divine Realm set in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Soul leapt after Elazul with an inhumane speed. There was no way the guards would have time to react.

"I'm just glad I don't need to worry about getting caught. Thanks for the warning about the guards." Soul remarked. "How much do you like surprises?"
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Elazul emerged into the Divine Realm and stopped to wait for Soul. The guards walked over to him and asked his intentions.

"Myself and and two friends are here to inquire about a historical figure, we are studying on an angelic subject." The guards looked him over then asked about the Lilea. Elazul explained that she was just really tired and that she would wake soon.

The guards felt like Elazul's story passed and walked back to their posts.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Soul followed behind Elazul, nodding to the guards as he passed. He wasn't sure where he was, but he was willing to follow Elazul as long as adventure was in the journey. His thoughts, however, did wander to what Kragel could be doing that was so secretive.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:17 am

In a matter of seconds Elazul and Soul's shadow merged to become one, and out of it came a dark figure. In many ways it resembled Kragel...but his skin was no longer pale. It was a dark gray, and it seemed almost to absorb light.

"where are we headed?" He asked the two without looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 pm

"Currently, we are heading to the Empire's archives, which hopefully will lead to a wonderful adventure." Soul said without looking at Kragel. "So, what kept you?"
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:58 pm

"Well, if you're going to the archives to find what I think you're looking for you won't find it...that's the reason I was here in the first place. kragel said catching the pace of the other two

ooc(sorry, but there's not much i can think of atm...Elazul will give me some ideas, but soul, you're rather dull, lol)
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Soul turned towards Kragel and momentarily looked shocked. Kragel looked...different. He could feel a change and wondered just what he was up to. Soul quickly hid his surprise.

"Just what did you have to do, Kragel? You are now a different color and I can feel a change in you...as if you gained power..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next