Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ember

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blythe
Admin
Blythe

Female
Number of posts : 43
Humor : I like to run with scissors.. they make me feel dangerous.
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Ember - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember   Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:24 pm

With a flick of her finger, the pot began to boil. Blythe began tossing the rest of the ingredients at the fox while he sliced and diced them in mid air with the same swift motions as before. Everything landed perfectly within the pot. "Fun enough for you?" the girl questioned. Eliseo said nothing, but gave a smile that seemed to say he was satisfied enough. Finally it was time to eat. "Come on Nezach, its dinner time. Come help us set up the table." the demon called. Nezach was in the corner of the kitchen taking a nap and woke at Blythe's call, He stretched and then morphed into a very pale teenaged boy with hair as black as Nezach's fur as a cat and with eyes just as green. He then proceeded to help. They all ate their stew at a table that looked as if it were created for King Arthur and his knights. "This stew is delicious." the cat boy purred. The dining room was silent except for the loud purring that came from Nezach's side of the table. Blythe finished her stew and noticed that for the first time in a while her belly was full. She looked up and smiled at the fox sitting acrossed from her. "I would say how delicious it was, but i believe that Nezach's purring speaks for the both of us." All of a sudden exhaustion swept over her, and she suddenly realized how she desperately needed a good night's sleep. Before she could even excuse herself from the table she passed out in her chair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leandraknowswhereyoulives
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Ember - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember   Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:53 pm

((OOC: I will let it pass this time, but do try not to puppet others characters ok? I cannot make your character do anything and the same goes for you. So just remember that next time you post. I decide my actions on here and you decide yours.))

Eliseo sat lounged at the table, decidedly content with the meal.

"Now, how did you come to be stealing food from random passerby? I mean, what are you doing that has you in such dire straights?" Eliseo stared fixated on the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net
Blythe
Admin
Blythe

Female
Number of posts : 43
Humor : I like to run with scissors.. they make me feel dangerous.
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Ember - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember   Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm

[ooc: ok sorry, i forgot, i was trying to speed things up a little. It won't happen again.]

"Ask the wanted posters." Nezach materialzed into a thin piece of paper that presented a childhood picture of Blythe. Above the picture read "WATNED" in bold printed letters. The caption read "for murder by arson. Dead or Alive. The captor will be rewarded." "Blythe never told me much about it, other than it was an accident. I can tell she doesn't like to talk about it, so i figure she will tell me when she is ready.
One thing i do know for sure is that those posters...are wrong. Blythe isn't a murderer..." Nezach grew silent for a moment and then began to speak. "All these years we've been running from the law and searching for answers. I think now, that she is finally coming to terms with her abilities and with her self. I hope that book will help her. I know that she can do it, i have faith in her." The cat boy went silent once again and so did the room. All that could be heard was the sleeping demon girl's light breathing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leandraknowswhereyoulives
Sponsored content

Ember - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember   Ember - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ember
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Community :: Rave Realms :: Plane of Humans :: Gerald Plains-
Jump to: