Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chapter 1: New Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Chapter 1: New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:12 am

11 years after the expelling of Eizan Phynal, age 12, the Omni-Archangel....

An alarm sounded in the DNA Ward of the Academy of Magical Studies. On a table in a contained and highly restricted room, a boy had set off the alarm as he woke. Hurried angelic scientists and alchemists surged throughout the corridors wildly some shouting orders.

"Subdue him! He is not ready to rise yet!" yelled a frantic Dr. Fylis, "Subdue him quickly!"

The scientists and alchemists began to panic as a few tried to hold down the now panicking boy. Dr. Fylis was watching monitors and feeds as an alchemists body thudded quite loudly against the reinforced glass. The boy was furious, not knowing where he was and being held down like a captive. Dr. Fylis walked in shouting more orders.

"Hold that thing down! We do not know what he is capable of yet!"

This particular boy was a creation of science and magic. A Neo-Angel. The boy has no name and is filed as experiment number 42 of the Phynal Program. A program to make a copy of the most powerful Angel ever recorded. This boy, the age of eighteen, is the result of the program.

"Sir!" called an alchemist, "We cannot get him to calm down!"

Sure enough, the boy was thrashing and sending staff flying in every direction. Dr. Fylis had taken enough of seeing his colleagues get thrown around like dolls and picked up a syringe of an eerie cloudy liquid and injected it into the boys leg. The boy was very unhappy about this and began to shake violently. A burst of energy erupted from the boys body and sent everyone sprawling in separate directions, then he got up and and sent another burst into the wall, ripping open a large hole.

The boy jumped out to fall 78 feet to what should have been a fatal thud. As luck had it though a tree nearby was in perfect position to get hit and slow the boys descent.
Upon landing the boy hastily rose and fled the Academy into the Forest of Trials.

Last edited by Elazul G. Enigma on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Number of posts : 176
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:16 am

Kragel sat at the base of a tree taking a nap. Its not often that he got to pull off jobs for the divine empire, and he was resting after his venture...and his payment. Suddenly the sounds of loud sirens awoke him. "What the..." Kragel thought to himself. He knew research lab was at least 70 feet above him...but the loud sounds of thrashing were still heard. He got up and walked out from under the tree so he could get a better view of what was happening, just as he saw a slight glimmer as he saw a hole tear in the side of a building and a humanoid figure jump from it. "There's no way..." he said aloud as he watched the boy fall. Suddenly the boy hit the tree Kragel had been underneath just a few seconds ago. He watched the boy run from the building and into the forest of trials. "How in the hell did he survive that..." Kragel said as he began to run in the direction of the boy. He wanted to know just a bit more about the situation.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:18 am

Leaves rustled and underbrush gave way as the boy raced deeper and deeper into the forest. Voices had started penetrating his thoughts...

"Who are you to intrude upon the sacred grounds?" A voice erupted. The boy ignoring it and continuing deeper still.

"You are to answer when a God speaks, Boy!" Another voice hissed.

At this the boy stopped and looked around. Gods?

"This boy still refuses to answer Fenrir. What should we do?" A females voice asked.

"Wait, look! His being is like Him!" Fenrir bellowed. "Sulyia, this is no ordinary person standing there!"

"What is your name, boy?" Sulyia asked.

The boy pondered a moment what he should call himself for he had not a name to call himself. They say that I am like a person that I do not know and I know nothing about myself... Then the name popped into his head and he spoke without moving his mouth.

"Ghost Enigma is what I am called." Ghost said to the gods.

"Well Ghost, you are a mystery to us and we need to test you." Fenrir stated. "Irth, commence with the challenge."

"Best of luck, young one." Irth said as things were starting to stir around Ghost. "You are to make your way to the Angelic Ruin to pass your test. There will be attempts to thwart you and they will not be plesant."

With that last a sudden movement caught Ghosts eyes and a large avion beast burst from the trees.

Last edited by Elazul G. Enigma on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:19 am

Lilea felt she was close to the water source she had sensed for three days now. Still she was very weak and had the strange feeling she did not belong in this forest which she had wandered into this fueled her desire to give up. Also this was not a significant water source it would provide her strength but just barely. Still she pushed further. Then, finally she saw it and not to her surprise there ran a small stream. Relieved she dropped to her scuffed knees, dipped her hands in the water and ran her hands across her filthy face and then fainted into a deep somber at the streams edge.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:22 am

Kragel stood in awe as he listened to the gods speak. This was the first time he had ever heard them...because of this he guessed he was in the forest of trials, a place he definitely should not be. "Oh well, I guess I'll head back," he said to himself. As he turned to leave a voice shouted in his head "And who are you to enter the forest of trials!" it yelled into this head. "Kragel Blackwell of Zuzeki City, I came here following the boy, not knowing where I was headed. I only wish to return the way I came." "If you are with this boy, then you must be his companion...after all who would enter this forest by himself willingly, prepare yourself." The voice chuckled to itself, fading out as an avion creature similar to the one attacking Ghost came crashing towards him. "Crap..." Kragel said to himself, right before the beast slammed its shoulder into him, throwing him about four feet from Ghost.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:24 am

Ghost was royally pissed at this new folly before him. A sudden thud about four feet away startled him and noticed it was another person and another bird. The distraction gave the avion attacking Ghost plenty of time to bridge the gap between them and it was too late to avoid any attack. The bird lunged its deadly beak towards Ghost for a kill but was halted immediately by a swift punch into its right eye, causing the great beast to recoil and cry out in pain.

"No bird is taking my life!" Ghost said as he wrapped his hands around the beasts throat and unceremoniously whipped it around into a tree, bones snapping from impact. Looking at his hands for just a moment wondering how he had lifted the beast, Ghost remembered the other person and lifted him up for the other bird was quickly making its way to make the man its next meal. A noisy rustling came from the bushes ahead and more of the birds erupted from the thick foliage.

"This is completely ridiculous and utterly unnecessary!" Ghost yelled telepathically, taking a stance to fight.

Last edited by Elazul G. Enigma on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:25 am

"Awaken!" A powerful voice bellowed from an unknown source.
"Hello?" Quivered an alert and terrified voice.
"Are you aware, naiad, that your presence is unwelcome here?" Questioned the voice.
"Well no but...where is here?" Lilea regretfully asked.
"You have trespassed in the forest of trials." The voice answered. "Normally this sort of action would be intolerable and would result in immediate punishment, however you are needed for a greater purpose. There are others within the forest now heading towards an important journey and you, young naiad, are to act as a distraction. But you mustn't speak of this conversation while you are in the forest. Are you familiar with the punishments given to those who disobey the Gods?"
"Your a...a...God?" Lilea was shocked for she had never been visted by a God and also ashamed that she had trespassed onto holy grounds.
"Yes!" answered the now annoyed God. "Now are you familiar or not?"
"Yes i am" Replied Lilea. She was worried as to what the outcome of the new path chosen for her would be.
"You may return to your rest now" Said a fading voice. But how could Lilea sleep? Her whole purpose of returning to her home and to her love was now gone. Then she slowly submitted to her exhausted body and let the lullaby of the flowing water calm her into; yet again a deep sleep
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:26 am

"You've got to be kidding me!" Kragel yelled as more of the birds began to run towards them "Well fine I guess we'll just get to have some more fun." With the last spoken words Kragel thrust his hand into his own shadow, in doing so creating tendrils of the dark substance to become physical and rise. "I've had enough of this nonsense." He forced the tendrils forwards to grab two of the birds by the throat after which he did he slammed the two birds together. The obvious cracking sound indicated that their necks were broken from the impact. "That's more like IT" Kragel yelled as the adrenaline started flowing through his veins. As Kragel lashed out to take more of the animals out, yet another came behind him and attacked, ripping a spot in his shoulder. The blood instantly started flowing from the deep would. "I don't think so you overgrown chicken." Kragel melded with the bird's shadow, taking control of its bodily functions. "Let's see how you like fighting for me now" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:27 am

As the man behind Ghost took on his share of beasts, Ghost focused on the other birds rapidly making pace towards him. As he concentrated on the beasts they seemed to slow down and he could see more clearly what they were going to do. Ghost dashed forward so fast that he left illusions of himself behind appearing seconds later from where he had left.

Utilizing this newfound speed, Ghost grabbed a nearby gnarly branch and beat the closest beast to him. The bird fell soundly and four more were on their way, two branching off towards where the other man had vanished. The first beast to get close to Ghost was greeted with a well placed round hous kick to the face. The second one, not far behind, lunged forward and caught hold of the branch and snapped it in one quick clamp of its beak.

As the two halves of the branch fell towards the ground, Ghost retrieved one midair and forced it, quite unwillingly, through the bottom of the birds jaw into its feeble and now destroyed brain. With these beasts finished, Ghost turned to see how the other man was doing.

Last edited by Elazul G. Enigma on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:28 am

Kragel took full control of the beast he had possessed. He quickly made it attack another bird, who was quite confused at what had happened. The other bird was faster than Kragel's was and it bit at its neck, ripping it open and causing blood to spurt from its jugular veins. Kragel instantly abandoned the dying bird, and launched himself from the shadow into the air. He grabbed two of the darts on his left arm and threw them towards the birds eyes. He easily landed his mark on the shocked bird, blinding it. With a speed so fast that normal mortals cannot see, he drew his daggers and sliced at the birds throat, cutting the veins and windpipe. The bird began trying to breath, making blood fill its lungs and and blowing it on the ground. The final bird rushed and leaped into the air, trying to pounce on the vampire. Kragel, however was faster. He spun and kicked at the bird, his heel smashing into the side of the bird's head, crushing it. The bird fell in front of Kragel and he turned towards the boy. "Ghost huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:29 am

Lilea awoke rejuvenated, though, uneasy due to the events of the previous night. She wondered why and even how she could be a distraction to the travelers.She wanted to run to escape this fate, but that would not be possible for if the Gods wanted to use her then she could run forever and still remain in this very spot. She looked around her, it was a simple enough area as far as forests go. There were several trees varying in size and species most she recognized some she did not. The grass was tall and vividly colored in several shades of green and in sections almost blue. The water was clear, so clear in fact she could almost see count the grains of sand at the bottom, and not densely populated save for a few minnows and water bugs and possibly downstream a few larger fish. Satisfied with her surroundings Lilea decided to bathe after all she was filthy and it seemed to her that she would soon have company. Even if she was a tool of deception she certainly didn't want to make a bad impression on the travelers. So Lilea stripped herself of her simple, tattered clothing and slowly stepped down into the stream which was surprisingly a good four feet deep. her whole body tingled in appreciation and felt as if it was melting into the heavenly water though she was still fully intact. Then she dove so gracefully it was almost magical into the stream not to emerge for at least twenty minutes...
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:31 am

"Ghost is what I call myself for lack of a better name. What is yours, if I may ask?"

Ghost scanned the mans features noting that he was unusually pale and his teeth were an unusual length. Not really waiting for an answer, Ghost began to penetrate deeper into the forest passing by chattering wildlife and exotic flora. All in all for such a dangerous place, the forest was peaceful. Ghost felt like he could relax and did that just as a large tyrannosaurus, about 120 yards to his left, lumbered through the forest, inattentive.

Ghost began asking the normal questions to himself, What is my purpose here? Why was I being held against my will? Why is it I know nothing about myself? These questions floated in an endless consistence, never faltering from his mind. Shortly after leaving his previous fighting ground, Ghost came upon a small stream, clear as a finely cut crystal and hastily dropped to the ground to consume the fresh, soothing liquid. With his thirst quenched, Ghost made a sweep of the area and noticed something rather queer, a small pile of tattered green clothing.....

Last edited by Elazul G. Enigma on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 am

Kragel followed the unusual boy...not really sure what to make of him at the present moment.
"My name's Kragel...Kragel Blackwell, at your service. I guess I'll be coming along...after all it seems the gods will it."
Kragel, like Ghost, felt slightly peaceful in the beautiful forest. However, Krael had heard stories of the forest before, and knew to keep on his guard. Though beautiful, the forest held many "unnatural" creatures. Still, it was beautiful. As they reached the stream, Kragel decided to survey the area as Ghost drank, not needing water himself. He noticed a small rabbit that was unaware of his presence. Kragel sent a tendril of shadow to grab the rabbit, and silence it. As Kragel retrieved the rabbit from the tendril, his sank his fangs into the rabbit's jugular vein, and drank until the rabbit was near death, then threw it away. "I suppose that will have to hold me over for a while" he thought to himself.
Kragel went back to the boy, he had drawn his head from the stream and was now looking a little farther upstream. Kragel then saw the cloth that the boy was looking at.
"It seems we're not alone, my friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:34 am

Lilea, still under water, heard the voice of a man and then she knew he was one that she would be a distraction to however the God said travelers so she was curious to know who else was with the man. Her curiosity however was not quite strong enough to make her surface. She wanted friends not to be a distraction not to stand in the way. After all it had been several months since she had a companion. Maybe they would accept her into their group and allow her to join them on their journey. With this thought strong in her mind she slowly surfaced her head and saw the two humanoid figures, so there was another one. Their attention seemed to be focused upstream. What were they looking for Lilea wondered. Then shamefully she remembered that her clothes were still at the streams edge. "If you don't mind Could one of you hand me my garments?" She asked embarrassed and humbled.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:35 am

Hearing the voice to his left, Ghost turned to see a head bobbing just above the water. A female head, a naiads. The crystal clear water was not hiding the rest of her features by any means at all. His gaze lingered for a moment then he recalled the girl had asked for her clothes which, Ghost presumed to be the tattered green garments lying on the ground near him.

He flicked his hand towards himself and the garments instantly came to his waiting palm. The clothes were so tattered and torn. Ghost walked over to where the girl was floating and looked her in the eyes. Something was off, he just couldn't figure out what, but those eyes.... Ghost removed his gray cloak and held it out to the girl along with her own clothes.

"Wear this along with your own garments for they are not in any state to provide protection from wandering eyes."
Ghost said, his seemingly disembodied and mysteriously toned voice coming from all around. With this he turned away to let the girl dress in modesty.
[img][/img]

Last edited by Elazul G. Enigma on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:37 am

Kragel, also seeing the niad girl, averted his eyes. "Hard to believe we missed her" he thought to himself. Of course he noted the boy handing her his cloak...kind hearted, though a tad gruff. Might make nice company later on, if he didn't mind the way he "made" his money.

Kragel turned away, so the girl would feel less embarrassed by his eyes. After all, women was something he wasn't really into anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:40 am

"Thank you...uh...what, may i ask is your name, and you over there are you his companion." Lilea was surprised at her new found confidence while she dressed herself usually she would remain silent until addressed by another. "i am Lilea." She studied the two men noticing that the one furthest from her almost blatantly refused her gaze. The one in front of her spoke without moving his lips, this made her curious. Lilea stepped completely out of the water now fully clothed and began to comb through her long red hair with her fingers also sweeping away the water completely drying her hair with in seconds. Satisfied she offered her hand to the man closest to her to greet him.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:42 am

Ghost turned around to a now dressed and dry Naiad, and looked at her proffered hand for a moment before cautiously taking it, unsure of what it meant.

Ghost then looked her calmly in the eyes, "Ghost...is my name. We should continue our conversation while making our way to the temple."

Ghost released Lileas hand and started to turn, but he then ceased his movement to turn back to the Lilea, having remembered she had what looked like minor injuries and abrasions.

"Are you ok to travel by foot?"

Last edited by Elazul G. Enigma on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:43 am

Kragel turned, hoping the girl was now clothed. Thankfully, she was, and now appeared to be in a conversation with Ghost. Finding it terribly rude to interrupt, he said nothing, but waited for them. He was thinking more on this journey he was forced to attend. All of the grueling tasks to come, and for what? To follow some boy into some ruins that some god wants them to go to for no reason that they know? Oh well...it seems like fun at least. And from what he heard, most that make it out of the forest alive (though not that many) become demigods...and that kind of power would be nice to have to someone such as a thief. "Who knows, maybe this will turn out well for me in the end afterall..." Kragel thought to himself as he walked up the the conversing couple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:43 am

Lilea found Ghost to be at slight unease, however she was happy he did not refuse her greeting.But she also wondered why the other man, well now that he looked at her she noticed he looked to be a vampire which would explain the now deceased rabbit with two abrasions on its neck that lay off to the side, still refused to speak to her. "Yes sir i am able to travel by foot, thank you." She said warmly as she shook lightly and released his hand. "And, if i may ask, where is it that you two are going?" She questioned being sure to glance upon the vampire a moment too long as to let him know she knew he was there and then she let her gaze fall back on to Ghost. Then she fell in a step or two behind so she could follow though still converse with Ghost.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:45 am

"As far as I know, I am supposed to go to the Angelic Ruin. I know not what awaits us there but we shall see soon enough."

Ghost continued through the forest.

"What brings the both of you here?"

Ghost said as he looked over his shoulder. Trusting these people might not be the best idea but for now he had to trust Kragel for he had fought along side Ghost, and the girl seemed to not be of any threatening nature.

Last edited by Elazul G. Enigma on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:34 am

"Well i am here mostly because i simply wandered in searching for refuge, and also for reasons i can not say, i hope you two can understand that." Lilea then felt a shiver crawl down her spine because even as the words left her lips she hoped the Gods would not be upset over her letting that information slip. She just wanted Ghost and the other man to trust her therefor she wanted them to know as much as possible. However it was unclear to her as to why she longed so desperately for companions. They walked swiftly through the forest, Lilea wondered if Ghost knew where he was going or even where they were. The stream was no longer in sight but the air was muggy and the clouds were heavy; it would rain soon. She hoped this would not get in the way of the journey, though it seemed to her that for Ghost nothing would get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:34 pm

"Why am I here...That's an interesting question" Kragel answered, after Lilea, laughing a bit. "Well, I saw you jump out of a hole in a building, and I wanted to know what in the hell was going on. I followed you, not knowing where you were headed. I realized my mistake after I was yelled at by the gods. So now you're stuck with me because they think I'm your companion...but that doesn't seem too awful bad, you seem like fun." Kragel had a strange feeling about the girl's words..."Oh well, if she gives us any reason to not trust her I'll alert Ghost" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:11 pm

"Well it seems you are both here by accident, I on the other hand am here with a purpose. I feel an attraction that originates deeper into the forest."

Ghost continued along through the forest and pushed his way through now denser underbrush, only to emerge into a clearing. There was where the attraction was coming from, an old ruin that looked to be thousands of years old.

"This must be the Angelic Ruin......be on your guard the both of you for it would be way to easy to just waltz right in...."

The ruin took on the appearance of an Aztec city with a blocky altar in the middle that had a flight of steps leading to an eerily dark entrance. Ghost quickly moved toward the altar and hastily scaled the flight of stone stairs, stopping at the entrance to wait on the others and to study the darkness.

Last edited by Elazul G. Enigma on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:32 pm

As Lilea listened to the two men and realized how important this journey was to Ghost she wanted to run, she didn't want this to end up bad. Lilea hated what she had become, or what the God was using her as. However she realized that she could not survive this forest alone. They came upon an old ruin and Ghost explained that it mush be the Angelic Ruin. She wondered what significance this held. She could tell it was important because Ghost was very hastily approaching the entrance as the rain she knew would fall poured from the sky giving her strength and confidence as her body absorbed the drops that fell upon her. When she and the man which was not Ghost reached the entrance Lilea looked over at Ghost and then asked, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: New Arrival   Chapter 1: New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: New Arrival
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next