Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Resurrection Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Resurrection Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Resurrection Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Resurrection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Resurrection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Resurrection Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Resurrection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Resurrection Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Resurrection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Deep within the Damir Forest lie many secrets that not even most of its residents know. Things from ancient times and dark ages are scattered throughout. A particularly interesting secret lies within the trees now though. An entity from years ago, protected by his faithful companion.

Zlaif padded through a dense set of trees into a grove that has just a few rays of light flowing through the treetops. This grove had been his home for years since the fight with Zane. He over to where his master slept, frozen from time in that state. Zlaif had not a clue how to break it. Nor had he tried for fear of causing damage to his master.

Zlaif moved to his bed of leaves and grass to eat the meal of deer he had just caught. Then to wait longer for something to change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Silently Sariel walked through the forest, Wyth padding obediently by her side. His ears were pricked, alert for anything that might do him or his mistress any harm.
Sariel to was on watch, but not for danger, but for anything that might make a decent meal. Her supplies were running low, and she had no wish to turn back and try to find somewhere to stock up. For once she didn't have anything to do, and she just wanted to spend the time relaxing in the forest, the place she always felt safest

However the calm was short lived, as Wyth suddenly growled, having picked up a scent that angered him. The dryad looked down at her companion. "Whats wrong boy?" She asked quietly, but before she'd even finished the young blink dog had bounded off following the scent, only pausing to give her a quick growl to tell her what was wrong.

Devil beast? Her face showed puzzled look as she scent of after Wyth. What does he mean. And why the hell is he running towards it?
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Zlaif was enjoying his meal when he heard a commotion in the forest quite near his grove. The birds and other woodland animals who often populated the flowery haven fled quickly to where they felt safe.

Zlaif reacted quickly and lept into the treetops using his tentacles to steady himself further. Whatever it was had the intent of coming here for the noise kept getting closer and closer. Zlaif prepared to pounce.
Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Wyth's growling increased as he got closer to the source of the scent. He could hear his mistresse's footsteps behind him, and her calling to him, though quietly. But for once he took no notice, instead just kept running. He didn't understand exactly why he was running. It was an ancient instinct inside him that caused him to locate it.

"Wyth!" Sariel hissed, as she followed the disobedient dog. She was a fast runner, as was all her race, yet she just could catch him. What's in to him? She wondered He's not normally like this She mentally sighed as she noticed all the birds and beast where fleeing away from the snarling dog. Way to go, That's dinner gone to. This had better be good , Wyth!

Soon after the blink dog, closely followed by the dryad came into a small grove. Wyth ground to a stop casting around and trying to find the scent, while Dariel, looked around in wonder. What is this place?
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Zlaif saw the Blink Dog and felt an immediate dislike of the creature. He knew well the ill blood between the two species. Though he did not know if these two were here to harm his master.

Zlaif lept down and landed with a snarl. His size as a Displacer Beast was stunning when compared. He looked from the dog to the girl, though he didn't attack. Telepathically he projected his thoughts and voice.

"What business have you here?"
He asked the girl. "What is your intent?" and he took a ready pose for battle while his displacement ability kicked in.
Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 pm

As the beast leapt down, Sariel took a step back, and one hand went instinctively went to the staff on a back. A displacer beast? That explains things. She knew about the strange hate between the two species. But it's so big She was about to take her staff from her back when she heard something in her mind.

She took another step back in surprise. It spoke telepathically. What is this thing? She thought to herself, before hesitantly answering. " We have no buisnees. None you need to concern yourself with anyway. We are merely travelling. And my friend, ahem, caught your scent" She looked down at Wyth, who was now at her side, glaring at the Displacer beast, and growling like mad. "Calm down" SHe whispered to him. His ears pricked as he heard her, and the growling lessened slightly, but di not cease.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Zlaif stared at the two. The dog increasingly hostile it seemed. It had been quite a while since Zlaif had battled with anything being in this haven. He wondered if his skills were still sharp enough to handle such a beast and the girl together.

Zlaif stepped back about a foot and tensed. "I think you should leave." He said threateningly.
Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Sariel smirked. "I don't think so" She took a step forward, showing she wasn't threatened. "I'm intrested in this place now" She lifted her hand up and brushed some hair from her face, showing the marking on the left side briefly. "I've been through this area several times, and never before have come across here. I'm intrigued"

She loked to her right, where Wyth was still growling, hackles up. The loudenss had increased again the the Displacer beast recent threat. "Besides, I doubt I can get this pup to leave taht easily"
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Zlaif sighed and looked at the girl with a pained expression. "As you wish." he said and looked back to his master. He would protect him.

Zlaif turned back to the two and became calm. Then with a sudden haunch he lifted from the ground and at the two intrueders, his tentacles ready to suffocate them.
Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Sariel frowned as she caught the beast looking back. And for the first time she looked byond the beast, and saw the crystal spire, and the body encased with in. What the... She didn't have time to think about it, because at that point the large cat launched at them. Immeadiatly Wyth blinked, and disappeared. Sariel dove to the side, seemingling well out of the way, but still she was caught. Shit I forgeot about these things and their abiliy She though to herself, just as Wyth reappeared behind the beast. Seeing that his owner had been hit although his enemy seemed far away from her, he used his senses, and launched at where his nose told him where the beast was.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Zlaif had the girl in his grip and saw the dog blink away. He had forgotten about this ability and instead focused on the girl. He didn't know what he was going to do with her since h still could not judge them as enemy to his master or just wanderers in a bad situation. Either way they had to go.

As he pulled the girl closer to him to throw her out of the grove there was sudden pain behind Zlaif. The dog had snuck an attack from behind.
Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Despite her situation Sariel grinned as Wyth attacked, bite the beast and holding on firmly, growling at him even louder, telling him to let go of his mistress. Hoping he was distracted by the sudden attack, the dryad struggled in its grip to reach the dagger at her belt. Then with the flick of her wrist she sent it flying towards the displacer beast holding her.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Consciousness flooded over the boy in the crystal. Sion couldn't tell where he was or what woke him but he sensed that Zlaif was in danger. He couldn't move and he wondered why. Opening his yes things were a bit distorted but he could see that he was encased in crystal. He flicked his eyes down and saw what was happening. This would not do.

Sion's eyes widened at the site of the dog biting Zlaif and he let out a draconic roar. His eyes taking the form of a dragons and his teeth lengthening. His features becoming more dragon like while not actually transforming. The crystal began fracturing and as he tensed, it shattered. Deftly Sion landed and launched forward with blinding speed, his draconic power propelling him. He grabbed the dog by the scruff of his neck and caught the knife. throwing them both to the edge of the grove. Then he grabbed the girl and tossed her there as well.

When she landed Sion let out another roar and stared at the enemy. Standing in front of Zlaif to protect him.
Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm

"Maybe staying wasn't such a good idea" Sariel muttered as gingerly she stood up from where she had landed. Hearing her Wyth whimpered in agreement, his anger now gone with the shock of the 'attack'.

Who is he? And why did he wake up just now? Sariel took her staff from her back and settled in a position, ready to use her magic. I was sure we could handle the displacer beast, but him aswell I'm not so sure. And I'm not sure whether he'll be willing to talk She thought over her options, before decidning to give it a try. Not moving from her ready posision, she called across to the boy. "You boy. Who are you? And what where you doing in that cyrstal?" Her hands tightened round her staff, as she waited for an answer, or an attack.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Sion stopped and looked at the girl, he knew she was no threat to him and Zlaif and could see that they were just wanderers. His features settled back to his elven form and his eyes studied them. The questions hit him hard for he did not know the answers himself. The last thing he remembered was fighting Zane in the Realm of Chaos.

He sat down and pondered it for a moment. Then he noticed what the dog was. So thats what the cause of the fight was. Sion thought to himself. Then he looked over at the girl and told her to calm down and motioned for her to have a seat.

"Honestly I have not a clue as to where we are. My name is Sion and this is Zlaif." And he then proceeded to explain what had happened on his end.
Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:26 pm

What is he to change his features like that/ Was one of the many questions running through her head as the stranger sat down. As he told her to cakm down she warily replace her staff on her back, and too sat down, but not before retrieving her dagger. She looked at Wyth telling him to do the same. Whining slighting, not completely understanding what was going on he did so, lying down, and placeing his head on his paws, his eyes never leaving the displacer beast, now identified as Zlaif.

Sariel listened to Sion's story, with a slight interest. Hmm, he;s been through a fair bit. But he only looks around my age, yet he must be really old chronologically. How long was he trapped like that? She nodded when he finished speaking, but instead on commenting on it, she first introduced herself. "I see. I;m Sariel, and this is Wyth. Sorry for the commotion caused. Though it seems it helped you get out, yes?" She looked at him, waiting for an answer, at the same time once more pushing hair out of her eyes, showing her dryad markings.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:37 pm

"I guess you have!" Sion said and laughed a boyish laugh. The smile on his face that of a young person. "Things happen, by the way, no apology necessary. Zlaif was just trying to protect me."

Sion looked around. "Where are we by the way? This can't be the Realm of Chaos, too lively." Zlaif gave him the answer. "Jeez, in the Forest Realm?!" Sion exclaimed, "Zlaif, how long have been out and when did we get here?"

Zlaif turned away for a moment knowing the truth would come a little hard on his master. "Over 600 years." Zlaif looked at Sion with a little regret at having to tell him.

Sion's eyes widened for a moment and he stopped in thought for a bit. "Thats a long time Zlaif..." The beast padded over to Sion and proceeded to lie beside him for comfort. "Yes it has though thankfully whatever that crystal was didn't let us age, your still seventeen Sion. Though in reality....your close to 637." The calm bodiless voice explained. Sion patted Zlaif on the head and smiled, "At least I have you as my companion still."

Sion turned back to Sariel, "I don't know what I should do from here so, if I may ask, what is on your schedule?"

Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Sariel nodded at him, realising how hard it must be for him, having woken up fonding that he was in a completely new place, and several hundred years from when he had been frozen.

Stroking Wyth in a calming way, as the young blink dog was still fairly tense, she thought about the question he posed to her for a while before answering. "Well, we don't actually follow a schedule. At the moment, we just wander, doing things when we need. Although as to what I was doing before we found you, we were looking for food" She looked at him, suddenly realising there was a chance he was fairly hungry, having been frozen for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurrection
Page 1 of 1